Prodata Systems is a Belgian IT integrator that has been setting up, managing, and adapting critical IT networks and cybersecurity environments for many years. Basically, we think along with our customers in the public and private sector to make their IT environment more performant and ready for the future.
Through our partnership with the best vendors, we ensure the continuity of organizations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- In this role you are the key person between pre-sales, sales and back office/finance.
- You are able to assess the financial impact by conducting risk analyses.
- You take the lead in the operational Bid meetings and make recommendations to improve this process.
- You are responsible for carefully reading public tenders and you ensure that the administrative part is settled in good time.
- In collaboration with the various departments, you collect the necessary documents for the proper preparation of each file and monitor the progress/status in the procurement process.
- You check the accuracy of the tenders and manage the administrative part.
- You direct the back-office team and ask the right questions to the pre-sales/sales team to ensure a smooth flow from orders to invoicing, and support the team in more difficult cases.
- You actively contribute to the top line growth, pricing strategy and optimization of margins with a regular review of existing margins, and you will be involved in price negotiations with suppliers.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You have a Master’s degree in a financial domain.
- You have initial management experience within Finance and/or Customer Service in a Services environment. It is a plus if this experience was related to IT.
- You are mature and can communicate assertively with stakeholders across the organization.
- You are analytical, proactive and entrepreneurial.
- You are well organized with an eye for detail, and you work autonomously on different cases. You always keep an overview and are able to cope with stress or time pressure to meet deadlines. We expect a certain level of flexibility.
- You can coach and bring out the best in people.
- You have natural leadership and show genuine interest in your employees.
- You are good at working with Excel and Word, knowledge of Navision is a plus.
- You speak fluent Dutch, French and are not afraid to communicate in English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer you a challenging job in IT that enables new ways of working in which you can fully develop your skills.
- We pay a competitive salary in function of your knowledge and expertise including meal vouchers, insurances, eco cheques and a company car.
- We offer you a full-time contract (39 hours/week) with 6 days of reduced working hours.
- We have nice offices in Zaventem to welcome you, but you can occasionally work from home.