Prodata Systems is a Belgian IT integrator that has been setting up, managing, and adapting critical IT networks and cybersecurity environments for many years. Basically, we think along with our customers in the public and private sector to make their IT environment more performant and ready for the future.
Through our partnership with the best vendors, we ensure the continuity of organizations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You ensure the availability of the reception desk, prepare meeting rooms (sandwiches and drinks if necessary) and accompany visitors.
- You provide general support to visitors and guests, take incoming phone calls and redirect them to the right person.
- You are responsible for the practical organization and follow-up of staff events and management trips.
- You process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- You monitor the general mailboxes and send this information to the right people.
- You collect information related to the CEO’s VISA statements.
- You keep telephone lists up to date.
HR and Facilities
- You provide administrative support to HR and the fleet manager.
- You are responsible for ordering office supplies (paper, ink cartridges,…)
- You refill the coffee machine, empty the dishwasher,…
- You direct the cleaning team.
- You provide occasional gifts for Easter, St. Nicholas, New Year, etc.
- You follow up on printing: business cards, headed paper, envelopes,…
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- For this role, you have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent through experience) complemented by a minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative, supporting role.
- You have the right skills to work closely with the management with integrity, discretion and flexibility. You are well organized, and are able to prioritize and maintain focus.
- You have an eye for detail and bring structure to daily planning and organizing.
- We expect a dynamic and positive personality with a hands-on mentality.
- In addition, you have a thorough understanding of the complete MS Office package and you are fluent in Dutch & French with a decent knowledge of English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A position with a lot of variety in a stable company.
- A competitive salary with extralegal benefits.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a pleasant working atmosphere with extraprofessional activities.
- Working hours are negotiable but to be performed in Zaventem