You will work as part of a team of consultants which is based at Zaventem and will provide support to our Account Managers on Security solutions for customers who are mainly based in Belgium. The scope of the job will include but will not be limited to understanding customer’s needs, defining architectures, elaborate offers, respond to RFP’s.
- Engaging customers and partners, capturing requirements, proposing technical solutions and overseeing the selection of technologies/products, scoping and estimating resources and effort needed to deliver the business value solutions to the customer successfully and achieving high level of customer satisfaction.
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, listening and understanding their challenges and requirement – both technical and business.
- Research and develop appropriate working solution and value proposition, engaging with the respective solution provider and professional services, to address customer requirements.
- Scope and clearly translate defined requirements, proposed solutions and value proposition into proposals/Statement of Work (SOW).
- Present and articulate our value proposition to customers at all levels within the organization both technical and business audience (including C-levels).
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the solutions and services offered by Prodata Systems overall.
- Proactively engage customer both new and existing, to provide update on the latest security trend, changes in the threat landscape, and new Prodata Systems product and services offering.
- Elaborate responses to RFI (Requests for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposals).
- Be a trusted advisor who provide sound security advises to customer and help them establish business case, including TCO and ROI justification.
- Be the solution owner, taking lead and working with cross-functioning team including professional services, sales and marketing to drive the development of market-driven solution and services, and also for marketing events.
- Ensure personal technical, communication and commercial skills are kept up to date to ensure successful execution of role, e.g. attending training, webinars.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 5 years of strong experience in IT Security with at least 3 years in technical solutioning and presales.
- Must have experience working in a customer-facing role and comfortable presenting to a small to medium audiences on both technical and business related topics.
- Must have working technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security, SOC, Identity and Acces Management, …), information security concepts and familiar with security products (Checkpoint, Watchguard, TrendMicro, F5, Logpoint, …) and the security market place.
- Experience in preparing technical architecture blueprint and responding to large scale complex RFP is highly desirable.
- Professional security related qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC or equivalent is a plus.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology is desirable.
- Broad experience and understanding of industry standards, frameworks and best practices such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc is highly desirable.
- Broad experience and understanding of security trend, threat landscape and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Managed Security services offerings.
- Flexibility, customer focus, sales skills, teamwork skills will be vital to success.
- You have excellent analytical and editorial skills and the ability to assess a situation.
- You have good verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, French and English.
- You are able to constantly improve your knowledge to meet the industry requirements.
- Excellent speaking, presentation and writing skills are required.