Prodata Systems is a Belgian IT integrator that has been managing for many years business critical networks and cybersecurity environments in the public and private sector. By partnering with state-of the-art-vendors we ensure the continuity of organizations. We are growing and we are looking to hire a Third Line Support Engineer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
You are part of a team of 10 support engineers (mainly L1 and L2) to give support to employees of an important public institution with a large scale of systems in the centre of Brussels.
- You assist the VIP Support team when necessary.
- You solve complex incidents in collaboration with specialized teams.
- You are able to quickly acquire the knowledge to solve first and second line incidents within the ITIL method in order to evolve rapidly to third line support.
- You can do bulk changes in the AD via PowerShell, and you will make some automatizations.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You have a broad general IT knowledge, like VPN, MFA, AD, VM, Windows 10, O365, Intune, Exchange, Network… Knowledge of scripting and Apple IOS and MacOS operating systems and devices is a plus. Experience with Apple IOS and MacOS operating systems and devices is a plus
- You speak Dutch and French, and you understand technical English.
- You work in shifts between 8 am and 6 pm.
- You are part of the guard duty 1 week on 6.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer you a challenging job in a complex environment where you can develop your knowledge and skills via your day-to-day work and training.
- We will pay you a market conform salary in function of your knowledge and experience, included meal vouchers, insurances, a company car and eco vouchers.
- We offer you a full-time contract (39 hours/week) with 6 days free for work time reduction.
It will be possible to work 1 day from home after your induction period.