Prodata Systems is a Belgian IT integrator that has been managing for many years business critical networks and cybersecurity environments in the public and private sector.
By partnering with state-of the-art-vendors we ensure the continuity of organizations.
We are growing and we are looking to hire a Systems Engineer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You are part of the professional team to do projects at clients’ side. Elaborate architectures and designs based on the customer requirements.
- You will perform audits and suggest improvements by technical product presentations and demo’s.
- You work close together with our presales team (providing technical support) and the client to make the scope of work very clear.
- You resolve incidents and problems raised by the customer and escalate to providers when necessary.
- You will discover and test new solutions and you perform customer technical product training.
- You are ready to obtain technical certifications for VMWare/Microsoft and other vendors.
- You communicate with the client and/or project manager on the evolution of the project.
- You write documentation and you are in charge for the acceptation of the project by the client.
- You elaborate, implement and maintain customized solutions to meet customer’s needs.
- You participate to projects and coordinate activities.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You have a good knowledge of Storage – DAS, SAN, NAS (HPE is a plus), VMWare virtualisation technologies, Back-up systems (tape library, virtual tape library, backup to disk)(Veeam is a plus), HPE servers
- You have a proven experience with Microsoft technologies ( Windows Servers, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, … )
- You have a strong knowledge about VDI solutions ( VMWare Horizon is a plus )
- You have a good experience with PowerShell scripting
- You have excellent analytical and editorial skills and the ability to assess a situation
- You are proactive, independent, accurate and aware of the importance of deadlines
- You have good verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, French and English
- You are able to constantly improve your knowledge to meet the industry requirements
- You have good time management skills
- You can easily adapt to different environments
- You are a good communicator, and you respect your engagements
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer you a challenging job in different environments where you can develop your knowledge and skills.
We will pay you a market conform salary in function of your knowledge and experience, included meal vouchers, insurances, a company car and eco vouchers.
We offer you a full-time contract (39 hours/week) with 6 days free for work time reduction.
It will be possible to work from home when you are not at clients’ side, but you will need to come to the office in Zaventem on a regular base to stay in connection with your colleagues.
Send your cv to HR@prodata-systems.be